Kelsey and Chris’ Nocatee Crosswater Hall was all about classic glam elements- metallics, ribbons, pearls, and crystals with a timeless color palette of navy blue and white.
Fantasy Floral Details
Kelsey’s Bouquet: The bride’s something blue came in the form of flowers in her bouquet. A cascade of roses, delphinium (the pop of blue), babies breath and lots of greenery- including fern and ivy for the lush, draped effect.
Reception: For guest tables, it was all about the drama! Tall lighted glass vases with large, rounded floral arrangements draped in pearls. The white florals were hydrangea and babies breath, and the greenery included fern and ivy.
The cake table included silver branches draped in pearl + crystal (Kelsey’s). Fresh floral toppers for the bundt cakes were made of white roses, babies breath, and thistle.
The sweetheart table was covered in fresh white rose petals.
The couple also provided some of their own DIY silk arrangements, which were beautifully integrated with the fresh (bridesmaids bouquet, ceremony items, candy table).
Ponte Vedra Wedding Venue: Nocatee Crosswater Hall
Jacksonville Photographer: West House Photography
Makeup: Makeup by Paulina Perez
Let’s talk wedding venues! There are so many amazing venues in the north Florida area. We mainly serve the Jacksonville and St. Augustine market, with an occasional Amelia Island, St. George Island or Palm Coast wedding mixed in.
We want to share our top favorites- and why they’re on our list!
Jacksonville Wedding Venues
Bowing Oaks Plantation
– For starters, the venue is gorgeous! Secondly, they a have all the amenities our couples look for. They offer indoor and outdoor options, have a fantastic sales staff and are conveniently located between 295 and I95 with easy access for Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville, and St. Augustine
Deercreek Country Club
(a ClubCorp property) – Where golf course beauty meets southern hospitality, at least in our humble opinion! A wonderful option for couples that love a good tee time and the view that comes with those 18-holes of golf! Also rich with amenities (if you want to read between the lines, this means parking! Ha!) and an attentive staff
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
-The view of downtown will take your breath away! A great option for a “traditional” ballroom wedding. Plus, they have on-site accommodations, which makes things really easy for our couples.
Ponte Vedra Wedding Venues
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club + The Lodge –
We’re partial to both of these venues not because we’ve had a family wedding here, but because they are superb at what they do! The location is gorgeous- it’s upscale elegance with a coastal vibe, and they have a ton of great venue options. Also with ample amenities and on-site accommodations, the venue is a wedding retreat that you and your guests will recall with fond memories for many years to come.
– A sophisticated, classic venue option nestled among a 65-acre property, Sawgrass is a Florida Oasis. The venue is also home to the PGA tour and has a fantastic on-site spa well (great for wedding prep & bridal party celebrations)!
The Clubhouse at TPC Sawgrass–
A luxurious, elegant, Mediterranean Revival style venue with incredible views and exquisite architecture! It is a wonderful venue for large weddings as well as intimate events. They an onsite bridal suite, plenty of parking (do you sense a theme here? haha) and the food is amazing.
Nocatee Crosswater Hall– A venue with classic Florida craftsmanship offering so much flexibility. The tall ceilings, large windows and neutral floor to ceiling color palette, it’s a beautiful space for large and small events. We’ve seen amazing DIY weddings to grandoise affairs, and they both work wonderfully!
St. Augustine Wedding Venues
Treasury on the Plaza
– in the heart of downtown St Augustine, this is a stunning, architectural delight (previously a bank)! Marble floors, sky-high ruling, unique vault style bar. It’s a great option for someone who wants a modern wedding with a historical element.
The White Room
– a wedding venue with arguably the best view in town. Wood floors, white columns, exposed brick. They have three venues to choose from, all with unique character and a classic, southern feel.
The River House
– also with a fantastic view (and parking) this venue is traditional without being stuffy. Located in downtown On the Matanzas Inlet, this modern ballroom can easily accommodate 200. They offer flexible options and provide exclusivity for the day (in other words, only one event per day).
World Golf Hall of Fame – a hidden St Augustine wedding venue gem! They have a gorgeous courtyard & golf course view that can’t be found anywhere else in town. It’s in a super convenient location just off I95 and the “vibe” completely unexpected. Surprisingly coastal (for not being on the beach) and really easy to work with.
We also must state that every single one of these venues has an option for ceremony and reception on-site. Not only is this convenient for our couples, it cuts down on our delivery & set-up time too!
We’re sure that you’ll be happy with any of these choices for your wedding day. And we’d be happy to be your florist! Contact us today with your questions!